Distancing Info, Do’s & Don’ts
scroll down for other needed info…
First… the fest would like to say that we are not mask police!
And we hope you will go with this… Masks are not required, it’s your choice. It is not a mandated requirement in the Festival County (or Florida).. Florida Requirements here.
Other than your entry armband, we will have available at the gate UPON REQUEST :
- Yellow= Mask on, Hang close… no hugs or shakes please
- Red = Please try to keep the 6′ away, I’m SO glad to see you but still weary of this mess.
- No Band? Mask? Please respect the folks that have the armbands on…
And think about this: When I wear a mask in public I want you to know that:
- I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
- No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
- I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.
- The world doesn’t revolve around me. It’s not all about me and my comfort.
- If we all could live with other people’s consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.
- Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.