Home » Camp, maps & Lodging
- Got one of those HUGE RV’s or Trailers? ? Ya know… 4 slide outs; spiral stairs to a dance floor and bar ? Want to easily get in your site? COME WEDNESDAY !! And please come in the daylight hours… This is an old park designed in the 80’s for tents and small trailers. If it don’t fit… We have to put you in the field…
- Water & Electric Sites are sold out… but no problem! You can primitive camp your RV !
- Want RV pumpout service? sign up at the fest store… they will be coming around Saturday morning (keep a nose out for it!) $30
- Dry Camp your RV – We will reserve a good spot for you to dry camp… November is usually a cool month, so No A/C needed!
- Dry camp your RV unreserved – Pay the $15 vehicle entry fee and get your tickets. (Online or at the gate) First come basis. Note: Prime spots on the hill are pre-reserved.
- Quiet (whisper) generators allowed in the field camps only, but not tween midnight & 8 a.m., please.
Primitive Tent Camping
- Dry (primitive) camping is great at the ranch! We have about 80 acres, plenty of woods and trees to camp under, or out in the field overlooking the Blue Sky Stage (by reservation only)
- No ground fires in the Blue Sky Stage Field! Gotta have an above ground fire pit We will have firewood for sale, Don’t put stuff in there that ain’t wood… please! Barefooted kids roam this park the rest of the year. Respect the Fires! Check out the other camping info here.
- Yes…you can bring them…leave your trailer out in the parking area in front of the gatehouse. NO KIDS ON CARTS. No carts in the vendor area. Must have lights at night
Dogs and other various 4 legged beasts
- Yes, On a leash… clean it up! ANY complaints about your buddy will ground him to your camp…No pups under the pavilion please. We do have a PuP Parade on Saturday! Win Stuff… Check the program for times…
Other Lodging Options
RV Rentals (note – not a Lind Entertainment entity)